Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Writing, Address

As you may have gathered from the (fact of the) previous post, I'm safely installed in New Hampshire. In the basement of the house shared by my maternal grandparents, my mother's brother, his wife, and their children. My room shares the basement with my cousin's bedroom, the combination storage and exercise room, and the family room, currently home to a string of world cup soccer games on the TV.

I realize, reading back over this blog, that I dislike much of what I've written here. The content is fine, but the form is lacking. Perhaps this is a result of my too-long hiatus from the craft. Perhaps this awareness arises from my recent re-reading of my favorite practitioners. Whatever the case is, I hope, in the future, to steer this weblog back towards the reason for its creation: keeping in touch with you all, yes, but also Writing.

That will be forthcoming. For now, here's my mailing address, should you be interested in mailing me anything. I will respond to all letters I receive.

Greg Albright
c/o Magan
185 New Orchard Road
Epsom, NH 03234


Banjo Update:
After much tinkering, the banjo is playable. I am learning picking patterns. I am not allowed to practice in the house.

No comments: