Saturday, June 9, 2012

More "More Tracks"

http://www.tugboatprintshop.com/
After a long hiatus, I am returning to this blog.

Heather and I are about to move to Chicago, and I want to chronicle the adventure of exploring a new city. Also, leaving allows me to tell some of the stories that, in a small city like Harrisburg, would be a little too close to home.

Some of my friends have huge life news that they are processing and sharing right now. Aside from the move, not much in my life has changed. I'm still really into coffee. I just finished up at the bookstore, the only job I had throughout my time here in Harrisburg. Heather and I are still married.

We've sold or given away most of our things, and we have a Uhaul truck lined up for Wednesday morning, when we'll set off. I hope to post here at least once more before then.

Welcome back, and thanks for reading!

No comments: