Friday, July 23, 2010

Travels

I'm kind of coming towards the end of my vagabond summer (or, to use a T.S. Eliot phrase that I love: "that ineffable zero summer"). Or I'm smack in the middle of it. Here's a brief roundup:

5/31: Graduation
6/1 - 6/21: Allentown
6/21 - 7/21: New Hampshire

7/21 - 7/28: Mystic
7/28 - 7/29: The Mystic Whaler
7/29 - 7/31: New York City
7/31 - 8/2: Philadelphia & Surrounds
8/2 - 8/5: Allentown
8/5 - 8/13: Spruce Lake Wilderness Camp
And after that, to Harrisburg (contingent, of course, upon finding an apartment and a job there). 

If you're reading this, and I know you, and I haven't talked to you recently, give me a call or drop me an email. Or better, a real letter. I read this article yesterday, while sitting in the Mystic-Noank Public Library (see also, the cat), and wanted to remind myself (and y'all) that this blog is meant to engender, not eliminate, communication. The best address for snail mail is my parents' place in Allentown:

1415 West Linden Street
Allentown, PA 18102

No comments: