Monday, March 28, 2011

NOT Ur-Texts

I realize that this blog has become pretty much an all-ur-texts-all-the-time blog. I am working my way towards the conclusion of that project, realizing that I am getting a little fed up with it. I just want to read all the cool books I've been gathering over the past couple of months, but been prohibiting myself from reading. I excised The Lord of the Rings from the list, mostly so that I can be done soon.

Anyway, in other news, I have been thinking about Libya. I agree with this guy.

Also, if the chatter and fairly substantial hints that I've dropped haven't made it at all clear, it's time for me to tell you: I'm getting married.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're getting married? WHAT? I am shocked.

On a serious note, did I ever tell you that the ginger ale you left Darren and I was extremely, amazingly delicious?

On an I-will-forget note, happy birthday in a few days! I'll wish you a happy birthday for real if I remember, but I'm hedging my bets.

mel said...

yeah, happy birthday!! also, congrats on getting married!! i am so happy for you and Heather!