Thursday, July 5, 2012

Photos

As I was writing this post, I thought "Man, I really want to put some photos with this. And Blogger's photo format has always caused me problems. And I'm running out of free accounts at photo hosting sites."

So I made a tumblr account. It will work as an auxiliary to this blog, hosting photos that I want to share with y'all. If a photo is necessary to a post, I'll still try to post the photo here, but the tumblr lets me post more photos in a prettier format than I can here.

It's real easy. Just go to moretracks.tumblr.com

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why do you have problems with the Blogger photo format? Anything I can help with, or is it just your personal preference?

Greg said...

Whenever I put a photo in, the preview of the post and the actual publishing of the post display differently vis-a-vis text wrapping. I've tried some fixes, but figured my time would be better spent finding another way to post photos